Sunday, February 17, 2013

My First Post and Attempt To Make Followers

     I've created my first blog and would like to stay anonymous, at first. This is an experiment to see how many people's lives I can influence via the internet. I'm currently in my third year in community college and will be transferring to a four-year university next fall. I rent a room, work part-time, and pay all my own bills. I moved away from my parents in my early teen years for an adventure away from abuse and neglect. I had a very bleak outlook on life and changed it all about two years ago. I understand the hardships and adversity that life throws at us. I've learned to handle it in a very unique fashion that allows me to help others. I use quotes, life experiences, and deep thought to keep me excelling in the right direction. Positive vibes are also another tool I use to stay motivated and happy through the days. I want to wrap this post up right now so I can find out how to traffic people onto follow my blog! Please tell others, I'll be posting a few times a week and it will be motivation/inspirational blogs as well as personal blogs. I'm here to help you, which in turn helps me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment