Monday, February 18, 2013

Goals: The beginning.

Hey everyone, this is my second post for my blog and I'm excited to get it started! Everyone or anyone who reads this, please feel free to comment on it and provide feed back or your thoughts on my posts. I currently have 6 classes and 16 units in my last semester in the community college system and will be moving to a university next fall, trying to get my first semester of having straight A's! I graduated high school with under a 2.0 GPA and currently have a 3.07 GPA and rising in college.

Staying on track isn't as hard as we make it out to be. In my time, setting a goal and obtaining it has been the best method for success for me. I set a number of goals, small, medium, large, long-term, short-term, life goals, etc. That way, I'm always achieving something and constantly receiving the feeling of satisfaction and progress from something I completed. I'm into bodybuilding as a hobby and am constantly trying to perfect my body. Not for anybody else, but for the personal satisfaction of reaching goals that I've set for myself. My goal is to finally have the "summer body" this year. I've been chubby my whole life and reached 230 pounds at 5'8 through high school. I'm now a leaner 185 at 5'9 (didn't grow much in high school haha). I've started by having a daily goal of successfully matching the diet I've set for myself, I don't always reach it but when I do, I notice the results and it feels good to stick to my word.

I'm still trying to get used to blogging, never really done it before. Hope this helps somebody!

Until next time,

JSS

No comments:

Post a Comment