Monday, April 15, 2013

I came, I saw, I conquered.

It's 7:28 AM right now and I'm eating my breakfast. It's my ordinary eggs, oatmeal, and milk breakfast. Being a college student, this is usually the time when I get some thinking done and so far, I've thought about how tough this week is going to be. This week is littered with quizzes, in-class essays, exams, group projects, double shifts at work, and of course my 5-7 days a week at the gym. Deep in thought, I ask myself how I'm possibly going to find time to get everything completed at 100%; I'm shooting for straight A's. My answer: 

Do whatever it takes and find the motivation to not only complete the tasks at hand but EXCEL through the tasks at hand. Life is 85% mental and 15% physical, we can do practically anything we set our mind to. Right now, I'm going to have the best most hectic week I've had this semester. Go into your hardships with this quote in mind by the historically famous Julius Caesar: "Vini, vidi, vici." 

The English translation to this statement is "I came, I saw, I conquered." 

So, let's not just finish our chores and projects with a mediocre performance. Let's EXCEL through what we need to do and look damn good doing it. You only go as far as your work ethic takes you, just a little word from a busy college student who prides himself on hard work and obtaining a high level of success in the future and along the way. Happy Monday everybody! 

P.S. The more responses/page views I obtain, the more motivation I obtain. I see myself as a motivation vampire, please feel free to comment on the page and let me know what you think and/or share this with your friends. Thank you everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment