Monday, May 13, 2013

Trust Your Instinct And Knowledge

I woke up this morning from a dream in which I experienced a series of different events. It was one continuous dream but I would flash forward in the dream to a new point where something was about to happen and that certain something almost always ends badly. Not in this dream, every time something was supposed to end badly, it turned out to be an even better consequence.

     I haven't remembered my dreams for quite a while so it's nice to wake up with a recollection. Anyway, I feel like my subconcious was telling me to continue on the path I'm on and everything will be alright.

 "No matter how tough the situation looks, you will prevail with something good out of it." 

That's the message I got from my dreams last night. I'm currently cutting fat for summer and I'm getting close to having a 6-pack for the first time in my life. I weighed 230 pounds about 5 years ago and have been learning through trial-and-error how my body works. This has taken a lot of time and I didn't see too much of a difference until I changed my diet up. As soon as I exchanged some fast food for veggies and red meat for chicken, an entire world opened up to me. I started to learn what ingesting certain foods will do for your body and how certain foods can help you perform better in the gym as well as maintain results and cut fat.

I'm always nervous about cutting fat because there is also a muscle loss. Bodybuilders work so hard to make muscle gains in the gym and they can entirely lose their muscle gain during their "cutting" phase and all of that hard work goes down the drain.

So, now I'm cutting and I could lose all of the hard work I put into the gym. Now that I had that dream, I'm going to trust my instinct and roll with it. No matter the outcome, I know I'm going to be happy with it in some way, shape, or form.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment